Auto Accident Lawyer
Why Choose the Merman Law Firm for Your Car Accident Case?
The lawyers and staff at the Merman Law Firm are dedicated to providing the highest possible level of service for your car accident case. We understand that a car accident can have serious ramifications on your personal and work life. You need transportation, medical treatment, and compensation for the time you miss from work. From the time of your accident until your case is concluded to your satisfaction, The Merman Law Firm endeavors to provide caring, experienced representation and personal service.
As with any case, your car accident case begins with a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our firm experienced with car accident litigation. If you are injured and decide that The Merman Law Firm is the right firm for your car accident case, and we determine that we can service your needs and act as your counsel, then we step in and take care of everything we possibly can so that you can focus on healing your body and getting back to your regular life. We have handled literally thousands of car accident cases and we have a proven method for obtaining the highest possible value for your case.
There is no risk to you when we undertake your car accident case. The Merman Law Firm will front all of the costs of your case and you only pay your lawyer for the fees and expenses if we recover. There are no circumstances where you have to reach into your pocket and pay the Merman Law Firm – either the wrongdoer (or, more often, their insurance) pays or we do not get paid at all.
We take our motto, “personal service for personal injury victims,” seriously and we want to make this process as simple as possible for you. Some of the things we do to achieve this goal when you have been injured in a car accident are:
- Help you resolve the property damage portion of your claim,
- Send notices of our representation to the Defendant and their insurance company so that you are not harassed or bothered,
- Open your claim with the appropriate insurance company,
- Order the police report and talk to witnesses,
- Help you find doctors and treatment if you do not have health insurance,
- Collect your medical records,
- Negotiate with insurance,
- Inform you and discuss with you any offers made to settle your suit,
- File your lawsuit if your claim is not settled pre-suit,
- Conduct depositions, hearings, mediation, and trial, and
- Keep you informed and answer your questions throughout the process.
We Get Results!
Everything we do is aimed at making the process easy for you and maximizing your recovery. We are very proud of our results and our winning percentage in a trial.The Merman Law Firm has handled hundreds of car accident cases. Click Here for a list of representative cases we have handled – we have only listed one for each year in the last ten years to give you an idea of the facts that can be involved in an auto accident case and our experience in handling a variety of situations that come up in auto accident cases. Please also remember, the value of a case depends on the facts of that specific case and none of the results listed here are intended to be representations as to the value of your specific case.